Dedicated to quality
- for more sereneness and strength
I like quality and good work. Therefore
is chose a
- Three-year education in TCM and
acupuncture, including 1000 hours
of lectures and internship
- added 500 hours of internship
in a Chinese hospital in Hangzhou, China
- visited advanced training classes in
Acupuncture for children, Acupuncture
for eye diseases, Qi Gong and Qi
- go regularly to advanced training
- study Chinese language and writing
- I am member of the AGTCM e.V.
(www.agtcm.de) which is one of the two oldest
TCM-Organisations in Germany and I am dedicated to
- Regular contact with German and
Chinese teachers and colleagues and a strong
regional, national and international
network enable me to keep up with newest
developments and knowledge
I am Heilpraktiker since 2006 and therefore
entitled to diagnose and treat without being a
medical doctor. Since 2009 I am teacher
of acupuncture at the centre of traditional
chinese medicine ABZ-Mitte e.V., Offenbach.
Further I graduated with a
- Diploma in Biology (Dipl.-Biologin) from the RWTH
Aachen University (1999) and a
- Master of Business and Engineering (MBE)
from Steinbeis University Berlin (2000).
My motto is:
Sereneness in activity and rest.
The practice itself shall be a place for rest and
peaceful joy, where you can find sereneness and
recover energy as well as find the next steps in the
way of life.
The practice is on the first floor.